The ALTERVERSE Forums
Welcome to the ALTERVERSE Forums. Feel free to log in, in order to contribute and explore.

The ALTERVERSE Forums

ALTERVERSE is a literary universe and multiverse made up of the story arcs of multiple planned and in-progress litterature and culminative world-building projects. Here, you can contribute to the multiverse and explore what it presently entails.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryAlterverse WikiFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Book One is Nearing Completion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPACE_LEMON
Denizen of the Higher Dimensions

Character Sheet
Character Status: N/a
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

PostSubject: Book One is Nearing Completion.   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:37 am

Well, I started work on The Demon Star in December last year. Sixth months of planning, typing and working on-off on the novel are staring to pay off. It now stands at roughly 45'000 words (a mere 5'000 away from being a true novel of 50'000 words! Pleasantly Surprised) and 21 chapters out of 30 and I dare say it's looking good. =)

Here's some general info on the novel. It follows the two parallel storylines - one in first person, the other in third - of two seperate characters, David Wells - a human exobiologyst working on the human colony of Darwin - and Priantos Escar - a native "secret agent" of sorts - on the fictional world of Novusvita. Genre wise I'd say something like sci-fi adventure.

As soon as I finish the story (which I'm hoping will be before the end of July), I'll get a few people to proof-read it, including the Writer's Guild on LiA. I'll then revise it based on their feedback and maybe find someone to publish. =)

If I don't manage to publish it, I'll atleast have it properly copy-righted before making it available online. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alterverse.4umer.net
Astrolizard2000
New Comer
New Comer

PostSubject: Re: Book One is Nearing Completion.   Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Coolness. Smile BTW, if you're looking for some way to publish the stories, this site could be helpful, as it has various publishers, some of which accept novels. Worth a shot if you're serious about publishing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPACE_LEMON

Character Sheet
Character Status: N/a
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

PostSubject: Re: Book One is Nearing Completion.   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:56 am

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alterverse.4umer.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book One is Nearing Completion.   

Back to top Go down

Book One is Nearing Completion.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1